Cosmo Online FAQ
- Do I need a Zoom Account? Yes. While Zoom can usually be accessed by anyone without an account, we chose to require authentication to increase the security of our users.
- Does it cost money to register with Zoom? No. Registering with Zoom is free. There are options to upgrade but they are not required for Cosmo Online.
- Where do I find the Zoom Link for my class? Your order confirmation will be sent to the email address you provide at checkout. It contains your Zoom Login. If you can't find it, go to your email inbox, search emails from "campcosmo" to find a record of your order, or contact email@example.com
- Do I need a Password for my Activity? No. Once you have purchased your Activites, the Zoom Link is all you need.
- Where do I find my class list? I forgot what I signed up for! A record of your classes/order confirmation will be sent to your email inbox. If you don't see it, try searching for "campcosmo," check your spam, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What if my child can't attend his/her Activity? Let us know 24 hrs prior to class and get credit for another Cosmo class.
- Who are your Educators? We're glad you asked! We are so proud of our team. You can read all about them here!
- How can I help spread the word about Cosmo Online? The more the merrier! Please forward our website to your friends, share on social media, and be sure to leave us a review!
- How can I share my idea for a great Activity? Please do! We are always looking for new ideas. Use our Contact form to let us know!